International / Domestic Transport / Transitional Services
MedCare Transitional Services (MTS) is committed to providing compassionate care and unsurpassed response time. We are available 24/7 anywhere in the world. Once you call MTS, the patient, or representative, will be greeted by a professional that can answer any questions, address any concerns and handle the details of the medical transport . Our expert dispatch team will work with the referring facility to provide ground transport, receive the necessary medical information to address the patient’s condition, provide a mobile ICU in a fully equipped fixed-wing plane, and transport the patient to the receiving facility. Our flight registered nurse and/or Medical Director will work together with the patient’s medical team. Real-time updates on the patient’s status and any changes throughout the transport process will be provided.
Our full service medical repatriation service manages every step of the process for you. MedCare Transitional Services (MTS) will ensure that each patient is transported to their destination and received at a medical facility or by family in their home. We are continually adding participating hospitals, nursing homes, dialysis centers, to our network of participating facilities, and we will locate accepting medical facilities nearly anywhere in the world to satisfy the requirements of each case. MTS will locate patients family members, provide dialysis solutions, and medical equipment as required.
- MedCare Transitional Services (MTS) accepts acute and sub-acute patient transfers
- Air ambulance or commercial
- Expedited patient immigration services
- Services for documented or undocumented foreign nationals
- Air Ambulance or commercial air transportation with medical escort
- Ground transportation from and to facilities, interstate, and across international borders
- Bed to bed transfer to hospitals, skilled nursing, rehabilitation, or home with family
- MTS provides family locating services to ensure family and friends are able to be reunited